The new year is here, and it’s a drastic shift from 2020! Wowza, and yay!
In the 2021 Yearly Forecast (that starts at 2:04) learn:
- What 2020 was all about… and what it taught us
- The energy that 2021 holds and the gift that it wants to bring into your life
- Some of the negatives that could show up this year (and what to do about them!)
- And my 3 key tips to be successful in such a powerful year of transformation
In the January 2021 Monthly Forecast (that starts at 21:00) you will learn:
- The beautiful things that are potential in January
- What you MUST avoid if you want to hit the ground running in this New Year
- How to be a phenomenal healer for yourself and your loved ones ASAP
- And your first, simple cosmic assignment of the year to start to transform (or recover) your life
Listen in below to access the free audio!
TO DONATE AND SUPPORT THIS WORK: <<<CLICK HERE>>> (Thank you in advance!)
The Top 3 Ways to Make 2021 Your BEST YEAR YET!
- Reframe the inevitable challenges (that ALWAYS come in a 5 Universal Year) as opportunities for growth and positive change.
- Call a supportive friend or family member. You don’t have to face changes alone.
- Write out a list of 10 reasons you are grateful for this challenge or obstacle, so you can embrace the change and move forward ASAP!
- Get clear on what you want to change in 2021. What would make your life better? What kind of improvements do you want to see? What kind of positive changes are you wanting to experience? Write down two specific improvements that you want to make.
- Get outside of your comfort zone for these goals. For each improvement above, ask yourself, ‘What will I need to change so that I can help make this happen? “Get outside of your comfort zone for your dreams, not your past.”
The January 2021 Numerology Challenge: Reframe What You’re Responsible For
- Write the following sentence down, and put it in a visible place: “I am not responsible for other people’s thoughts, feelings or decisions. I am responsible for my own body, my own dreams and my own life.”
BIG, warm hugs…
Theme music: “Gracias” by Milton Arias licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0.